PalmTreesSuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An introduction to the Guild itself.

Go down

An introduction to the Guild itself. Empty An introduction to the Guild itself.

Post  Quaggy Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:42 am

Hi, I'm Quaggy and I'm the Chairperson of Palm Trees Suck, the most successful Guild on server 1.

As the name suggests the Guild was set up as a Guild that would NOT participate in the Wonder of the World. When it was first set up by Shoddybugger, there was only one Wonder of the World, the Palm Garden. Discussions on the Upjers forum showed that it could take a full Guild of 100 players who grew nothing but Palm Trees over 70 years to complete the task. The purpose therefore was clearly a simple and blatant money-making exercise for Upjers. There are now three Wonders of the World, all equally impossible to achieve in a human lifespan, so we don't take part in any of them. If you want to grow stuff and give it away you're free to do so, but if you want to do that in a like-minded Guild whose objective is to complete the Wonder of the World then you're in the wrong place.

Our Guild has the highest score, the most cash, the most Wimp sales, and the most members of any on server 1, and by a clear margin too. I would love to get to the point where we have 100 members, and a waiting list for players to join!

That's the Guild introduction - now onto the Guild Members.

Q

Quaggy
Admin

Back to top Go down