PalmTreesSuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Eagle

2 posters

Go down

Lone Eagle Empty Lone Eagle

Post  LoneEagle Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:43 am

You may not guess it from my name, but I am a Native American, or American Indian, whichever you choose to use. I am a member of the Lac Courte Oreeilles (pronounced "La Coort Oray) Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians of Wisconsin. Though we are actually of the Ojibewa Tribe, most people call us Chippewa, because the French could not properly pronounce "Ojibewa". I hold many of the beliefs of my ancestors. I believe in thanking Nature for what it gives me, and in returning back to nature what I can. I believe in treating others the way I would expect to be treated if I were to walk the path they walk. I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy, but I let you decide which it will be. I believe that stealing and lying are crimes against people, and as I would not want anyone to lie to or steal from me, I will not do that to others. I believe we have the right to defend our families and our property, and will not stop at no length to do so.

I am 51 years young, have a wife and an 8 year old daughter. Though I am a jack of many trades, because of my people skills, I am most at home in the retail business dealing with customers. Though I will admit, my greatest love, other than my family, is wood working, and of that, scroll saw woodworking is my favorite. I enjoy life, love to have fun, and enjoy making people laugh and smile.

I started this game around 5 years ago, but took almost a year off, coming back about 2 months before joining PTS. Unfortunately, I made the rank of Emperor just before joining, so I will be here a long time before my going up in rank will ever be broadcast in the guild. I am extremely patient, so growing the crops I need does not really get boring, as I still need a lot.

Ok, now that you have read this book, I will finish by saying, I am proud to be a member of the greatest guild on any server, and truly enjoy the members we have here. Smile

Last edited by LoneEagle on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sentence structure.)

LoneEagle

Back to top Go down

Lone Eagle Empty Lone Eagle

Post  duinhaas Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:44 am

Are you really sure you enjoy every member of the pts-guild? All that alcohol and all that macho-business? I little (Dutch talking) Belgian sure like it! But I'm very tolerant so if you get bored with my silly jokes I'll stop them immediately (NO I WON'T). sunny

duinhaas

Back to top Go down

Lone Eagle Empty Re: Lone Eagle

Post  LoneEagle Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Don't you ever change or stop your posts. Though I may not always respond, I do enjoy the reading. It usually brings a smile to my face, and occasionally I bust out with a full belly laugh.

Perhaps the alcohol helps make everyone seem more bearable, but I must say, no amount of alcohol helped when it came to littlemole.

LoneEagle

Back to top Go down

Lone Eagle Empty Re: Lone Eagle

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum