PalmTreesSuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthday Quiz

Go down

Birthday Quiz Empty Birthday Quiz

Post  duinhaas Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:52 am

This is the Birthday Quiz I promised you a few weeks ago. Probably the last quiz on the RT because twice in a row there was only 1 entry (Quaggy) to the questions I asked for. I don’t mind doing the effort to find suitable questions, so if I get more entries this month I might reconsider.
This month I’m not looking for answers with veggies, fruits or flowers. Just simple answers. Enjoy and have fun.
Main Questions:

Q 1 : From which song comes the melody of "Happy Birthday to You"?
Q 2 : What is the difference between the German version and the Swiss German version of the
         song?
Q 3 : How does the parody of the song sound in the Netherlands?
Q 4 : What was in May 1962 one of the most famous performances of "Happy Birthday to
         You" ?

Subsidiary Questions:

Duindistel has a cat called Musti. So let us go to duindistel’s garage once more to find out what cat food he has in store for Musti (canned and in foil pouch form).

Q 1 : What is
        A:  the total number of cat food in duindistel’s garage.
        B: the number of “Gourmet Perle”  
        C: the number of “Gourmet à la Carte”
        D: the number of “Whiskas Steamed”

Hints :
Attention: I also found “Gourmet Gold” and “Sheba” in the” garage so A is not the sum of B, C and D.

Hint 1 : The numbers I’m looking for are a “noncototient”, a “Blum integer”, an “enneagonal number” and a “four-bit binary complement of number     nine” but not in that order
Hint 2 : 7C + D = A

Hint 3 : D > B > C

Q 2 : Is the above true or false?

Q 3 : How many points will I have on the 31st of October at midnight (local time)?

Answers should be entered before the 31st of October at noon (local time).

D.    Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil    Twisted Evil

duinhaas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum