PalmTreesSuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does a Premium Account give me?

Go down

What does a Premium Account give me? Empty What does a Premium Account give me?

Post  Quaggy Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:29 am

This is a fairly common question, but let's face it, if you're going to stump up 30 coins a month you need to know what you're going to get, right?

Premium costs 1 coin per day, but you have to buy in chunks of 30 days at a time (so 30 coins). If your Premium runs out, all your Premium benefits disappear, but then when you renew your Premium you get them all back again. If you had to pay cash to get a particular Premium feature and let your Premium run out, you won't have to buy that feature when you renew - it'll come back with all the basic Premium features. So what are they?

Free features:
You get to be able to sort out your seed jars into whatever order you like.
You can switch off the Upjers toolbar, and so turn off the advertisements.
You get a watering timer that tells you when each plant next needs watering.
You get shortcut buttons so you can jump from garden to town to garden to garden to greenhouse etc without having to go through the map.

Pay features - all of these are a one-off cost:
You can buy an additional shelf from level Allotment Holder for 10,000gB.
You can buy a car from the Toyshop in Hedgerow Ville from level Harvest Helper for 500gB which means you can then travel to Hedgerow Ville whenever you like without having to wait for Wednesday or Saturday when the bus runs.
You can buy a Watering Gnome from the Research Centre in Hedgerow Ville from level Mole Hunter for 1,000gB so you can water an entire garden with a single click (just like in the early days!)
You can buy an additional Garden from level Mole Hunter for 90,000gB. It will have its share of rocks and tree stumps like your first garden, but it's worth having!

Of course, if you don't want to pay for the above, all you need to do is to win the Garden Competition, the prize for which is 30 days free Premium.

Q

Quaggy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum